Title -  Leister House, Meade Headquarters at Gettysburg

 

Description -  The home of Lydia Leister on the Taneytown Road, which was used as Union General George G. Meade's headquarters during the battle of Gettysburg.  It was also used as a temporary command post before the battle.  Unknown man standing on porch.

 

Description Source -  Library of Congress

 

Year -  July, 1863

Mrs. Leister Home, Meade Headquarters at Gettysburg

SKU: GB-0162
$3.99Price
Excluding Sales Tax
  • New borderless print
    Heavy-weight professional media
    Coated for water-resistance
    Acid free to prevent yellowing
    Selected sizes are approximate