Title -  Beacon House on Morris Island 

 

Description -  Beacon House after the struggle for Fort Wagner on July 18, 1863.  It was the headquarters of General W.H. Davis of the 104th Pennsylvania and had also been used by General Gillmore as a signal station.

 

Description Source -  Library of Congress

 

Year -  July or August, 1863

Beacon House Near Fort Walker, Morris Island - 1863

SKU: CWP-0023
$3.99Price
Excluding Sales Tax
  • New borderless print
    Heavy-weight professional media
    Coated for water-resistance
    Acid free to prevent yellowing
    Selected sizes are approximate